YOUR IMMIGRATION MATTER MATTERS TO US.
- You fell in love with someone who is on the other side of the globe. You were raised in this country and but your legal status puts you at risk for deportation. You have been a lawful permanent resident but now wish to become an American citizen. Your company needs foreign workers because there are not enough Americans who want to work in your area of specialty. Your non-immigrant employees have approached you about sponsoring them for lawful permanent residence.
- Even in the best of circumstances, immigration law can be challenging. Barry Vega Law Group has the expertise to effectively navigate the federal immigration law field. With a smart, cautious approach to immigration law, we have helped hundreds of clients secure legal status in the US.
Our range of services in immigration law include:
- Adjustment of status;
- Adoption of undocumented minors in the US;
- Business-based immigration;
- Consular processing;
- Family- preference immigration;
- Fiancee visas;
- J waivers;
- Lawful Permanent Residence/green cards;
- Military and PIP questions;
- U visas;
- Visitor visas; and,
We can handle your immigration law case as follows:
- Full service representation- From case initiation to case completion, we can handle every step in the process of your case. With our full service representation offerings, we will be there every step of the way from preparing documents, answering your questions and concerns, conducting mock interviews, and attending immigration interviews. Full service representation services in immigration are typically billed on a flat fee basis. Call us to schedule your initial consultation today.
- Document preparation- You feel comfortable monitoring your case and attending immigration interviews on your own but simply want a professional to prepare all of your petitions to ensure that they meet the legal requirements. We are happy to help. Document preparation work is billed on a flat fee basis and typically includes two 30 minute consultations. Additionally, we will provide you a step by step e-book that will help you navigate any other aspects of your immigration case. NOTE… THIS SERVICE IS AVAILABLE ONLY FOR FAMILY BASED IMMIGRATION CASES. Send us a contact form to request more information on immigration document preparation.