Your family. Your future. Our priority.
- Your spouse wants a divorce. You are having a child and are not married to the other parent. You want to adopt your stepchild and don’t know where to get started. Your ex has lost his employment and is not paying child support. You thought that the adoption or birth you and your partner sought would ensure your legal rights; now your partner is splitting and refusing you access to your child because you are not a legal parent. You have a complex family law issue and you are scared. You need good help fast.
- Dealing with family issues is what we do. Barry Vega Law Group understands that family matters require compassion, efficiency and individual attention. We will offer the solutions that are most appropriate for you and your family.
Our range of services in family law (or family relations) include:
- Collaborative divorce services;
- Child custody and support;
- Domestic partnerships agreements;
- Legal separation;
- Mediation Services;
- Military Divorce;
- Paternity cases;
- Pre- and Post-Nuptial Agreements; and,
- Protections from Abuse or Stalking.
- Limited Power of Attorney options;
We can handle your family law case in a number of different ways:
- Full service representation- From case initiation to case completion, we can handle every step in the process of your case. With our full service representation offerings, you provide information and we will do the rest. Full service representation services are billed on an hourly basis. Call us to schedule your initial consultation today.
- Limited scope representation- You believe that you can do much of the work in your own case but would like assistance in certain aspects of your case. Barry Vega Law Group is happy to help you with specific items in your case. Whether you need us to draft pleadings, request discovery or simply review an agreement, we are happy to help you do the heavy lifting in your case. Most limited scope representation work is billed on a flat fee basis. Send us a contact form to request more information on limited scope representation.
- Mediation- Most district courts today require that people mediate regarding custody and parenting time issues before seeking a day in court. Our qualified lawyers have the training and experience necessary to work with you and your ex in a neutral capacity. Mediation work is billed equally, or as set forth in your divorce decree, to the parties. Schedule your mediation today.
- Collaboration- In legal circles, collaborative divorce has become a popular trend. In this type of divorce, both parties agree to work with one another in good faith to ensure that they can equitably divide assets, liabilities and responsibilities. In collaboration with other professionals such as appraisers, accountants, and therapists, we help you accomplish a divorce that makes good financial and emotional sense for all involved. Give us a call to learn more about collaborative divorce.